Sony Computer Entertainment has finally revealed the release date for their upcoming Major League Baseball video game ‘MLB 15: The Show’. The game is set to hit PS4, PS3 and PS Vita on March 31, 2015. “The 10th edition of the franchise, MLB 15: The Show is a more immersive and exciting baseball experience than ever before with substantial improvements to both gameplay and graphics. New features include: Licensed Equipment (for the first time ever, partnerships from various brands will bring accurate bats, gloves, cleats, and batting gloves to the game), Year-to-Year Saves (users who purchased MLB 14 The Show will be able to continue their Franchise and Road to the Show progress in MLB 15: The Show) and Universal Rewards (simply playing the game earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed Equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards).” As for now, let’s check out this new MLB 15: The Show trailer after the break. Read more
CD Projekt RED has recently released a new trailer ‘The Trail Opening Cinematic’ for their upcoming action role-playing video game ‘The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’. Foreshadowing the story of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Trail Opening Cinematic is an epic sneak peek into the adventure that awaits gamers in Wild Hunt. See witchers Geralt of Rivia and his mentor Vesemir pursue Geralt’s long lost love, the immensely powerful, raven-black-haired sorceress — Yennefer of Vengerberg. As a quick reminder, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is scheduled to hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows on February 24th. Watch the trailer after the break. Read more
Ubisoft is about to launch a Season Pass for their upcoming acton-adventure first-person shooter video game ‘Far Cry 4’. For $29.99, you’ll get hours of additional content including single-player, co-op and brand new PvP multiplayer mode. Here the full rundown of all the DLC included in the Season Pass.
- The Syringe – The day-one Season Pass exclusive mission will have you preventing Pagan Min from retrieving a rare recipe and using it against the rebellion. Take on The Syringe in either single-player or co-op.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Team up with a friend to escape Yuma’s prison after being locked up and tortured. Fun stuff.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – More harpooning. More explosions. More Hurk. More awesome. Get access to five missions starring Hurk, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption. We just love this crazy country boy so much.
- Overrun – Play as either the Rakshasa or the Golden Path in this new PvP multiplayer mode. Capture territory around Kyrat and stop that territory from being taken by your enemies.
- Valley of the Yetis – A crash landing on a Himalayan ridge finds Ajay fighting for his life in a strange new frozen landscape. Scavenge for tools and upgrade your campsite, while fending off deadly nighttime attacks from a mysterious cult. Explore caves in the area, but watch out for what lurks within. Valley of the Yetis has both single-player and co-op options, so it might be wise to bring a friend along to watch your back.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass will be available for purchase on launch which is on November 18th in the US. [UBIBLOG]
EA Sports has just released the first post-launch update for FIFA 15 on PS4. According to EA Sports, this update will fix a bunch of problems reported by PS4 users and include the following:
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
Update yours now! [VG247]
Crytek has released the announcement trailer for their upcoming third-person, four-player cooperative action video game ‘Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age. Set in the late 19th century, the game will make its debut next week at E3 2014 and will hit PC and consoles this fall for free. Watch the trailer after the break. Read more
The release date for Milestone’s upcoming motorcycle racing video game ‘MotoGP 14’ has finally been revealed. The game is scheduled to hit PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita and PC platforms on June 20th. Just a bit of info, the game will contain Real Events gameplay mode, allowing players to participate in various scenarios from the real life 2013 MotoGP Season. [Softpedia]