Here we have a new gameplay trailer ‘The Things That Take Us Back’ from 11 bit studios’ upcoming war survival video game ‘This War of Mine’. Coming on November 14th, This War of Mine is a dark survival game where the player controls a team of civilians in a besieged city. The main goal of the game is to survive the war with the tools and materials the player can gather with the characters they control. This War of Mine will be available on Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS and Android platforms. Watch the trailer after the break. Read more
CD Projekt RED has recently released a new trailer ‘The Trail Opening Cinematic’ for their upcoming action role-playing video game ‘The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’. Foreshadowing the story of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Trail Opening Cinematic is an epic sneak peek into the adventure that awaits gamers in Wild Hunt. See witchers Geralt of Rivia and his mentor Vesemir pursue Geralt’s long lost love, the immensely powerful, raven-black-haired sorceress — Yennefer of Vengerberg. As a quick reminder, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is scheduled to hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows on February 24th. Watch the trailer after the break. Read more
The first official gameplay video of Shelter 2 has been released. The video shows a mother lynx’s adventure such as tracking down prey, giving birth and protecting her cubs from harm. Developer Might and Delight has upgraded the video game’s graphics and gameplay including more varied movements, more stamina and varied maternal control over your cubs. Shelter 2 will be released on Steam, GOG and other digital platforms in February 2015. Watch the video after the jump. Read more
Rockstar has confirmed that their open world action-adventure video game ‘Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas’ is coming to Xbox 360 next week. According to Rockstar, the Xbox 360 version of the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will come with updated graphics supporting 720p resolution, better draw distances and an additional 11 secret achievements. To refresh your memory, the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was released on October 26 2004 for the PlayStation 2 console and on June 7 2005 for the Microsoft Windows and Xbox. The Xbox 360 version of the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be available through the Games on Demand service starting October 26th. [IGN]
Ubisoft is about to launch a Season Pass for their upcoming acton-adventure first-person shooter video game ‘Far Cry 4’. For $29.99, you’ll get hours of additional content including single-player, co-op and brand new PvP multiplayer mode. Here the full rundown of all the DLC included in the Season Pass.
- The Syringe – The day-one Season Pass exclusive mission will have you preventing Pagan Min from retrieving a rare recipe and using it against the rebellion. Take on The Syringe in either single-player or co-op.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Team up with a friend to escape Yuma’s prison after being locked up and tortured. Fun stuff.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – More harpooning. More explosions. More Hurk. More awesome. Get access to five missions starring Hurk, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption. We just love this crazy country boy so much.
- Overrun – Play as either the Rakshasa or the Golden Path in this new PvP multiplayer mode. Capture territory around Kyrat and stop that territory from being taken by your enemies.
- Valley of the Yetis – A crash landing on a Himalayan ridge finds Ajay fighting for his life in a strange new frozen landscape. Scavenge for tools and upgrade your campsite, while fending off deadly nighttime attacks from a mysterious cult. Explore caves in the area, but watch out for what lurks within. Valley of the Yetis has both single-player and co-op options, so it might be wise to bring a friend along to watch your back.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass will be available for purchase on launch which is on November 18th in the US. [UBIBLOG]
Rovio has finally released Angry Birds Transformers worldwide. It is the tenth installment in the Angry Birds series. The game is available on the Apps Store as a freemium app, which means you can buy optional In-App Purchases to finish the game. Angry Birds Transformers features battles between six Autobirds and five Deceptihogs, which are Angry Birds version of Autobots and Decepticons. This mobile game also supports for Hasbro’s Telepods allowing you to summon your favorite characters straight into the game. The Android version will be available on October 30th, 2014. [Kotaku]