Rockstar has confirmed that their open world action-adventure video game ‘Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas’ is coming to Xbox 360 next week. According to Rockstar, the Xbox 360 version of the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will come with updated graphics supporting 720p resolution, better draw distances and an additional 11 secret achievements. To refresh your memory, the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was released on October 26 2004 for the PlayStation 2 console and on June 7 2005 for the Microsoft Windows and Xbox. The Xbox 360 version of the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be available through the Games on Demand service starting October 26th. [IGN]
Ubisoft is about to launch a Season Pass for their upcoming acton-adventure first-person shooter video game ‘Far Cry 4′. For $29.99, you’ll get hours of additional content including single-player, co-op and brand new PvP multiplayer mode. Here the full rundown of all the DLC included in the Season Pass.
- The Syringe – The day-one Season Pass exclusive mission will have you preventing Pagan Min from retrieving a rare recipe and using it against the rebellion. Take on The Syringe in either single-player or co-op.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Team up with a friend to escape Yuma’s prison after being locked up and tortured. Fun stuff.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – More harpooning. More explosions. More Hurk. More awesome. Get access to five missions starring Hurk, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption. We just love this crazy country boy so much.
- Overrun – Play as either the Rakshasa or the Golden Path in this new PvP multiplayer mode. Capture territory around Kyrat and stop that territory from being taken by your enemies.
- Valley of the Yetis – A crash landing on a Himalayan ridge finds Ajay fighting for his life in a strange new frozen landscape. Scavenge for tools and upgrade your campsite, while fending off deadly nighttime attacks from a mysterious cult. Explore caves in the area, but watch out for what lurks within. Valley of the Yetis has both single-player and co-op options, so it might be wise to bring a friend along to watch your back.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass will be available for purchase on launch which is on November 18th in the US. [UBIBLOG]
Rovio has finally released Angry Birds Transformers worldwide. It is the tenth installment in the Angry Birds series. The game is available on the Apps Store as a freemium app, which means you can buy optional In-App Purchases to finish the game. Angry Birds Transformers features battles between six Autobirds and five Deceptihogs, which are Angry Birds version of Autobots and Decepticons. This mobile game also supports for Hasbro’s Telepods allowing you to summon your favorite characters straight into the game. The Android version will be available on October 30th, 2014. [Kotaku]
EA Sports has just released the first post-launch update for FIFA 15 on PS4. According to EA Sports, this update will fix a bunch of problems reported by PS4 users and include the following:
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
- Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
Update yours now! [VG247]
It has taken a battering in recent years but Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) may finally be able to reclaim some ground on EA Sport’s FIFA video game. Last year Konami decided to not focus on the next-generation consoles: Xbox One and PS4, but they will be making their foray this year.